During Your Experience Abroad
Take responsibility for your own learning and engage your experience fully by making connections and documenting your experience.
Currently Abroad Video: Study & Intern in Sydney
Enroll in Global Identity: Connecting Your International Experience to Your Future
This optional, one-credit, online course helps you process your international experience and apply what you’ve learned while abroad and upon your return. This course helps you reflect on multiple layers of cross-cultural experience and market your time abroad to future employers.
- Build your network; collect and document contact information
- Develop friendships and professional relationships
- Conduct information interviews
- Connect with alumni, use the Learning Abroad Center’s alumni page, LinkedIn page, or your college’s alumni networks
Document Your Experience
- Document and share with others, practice talking about your experiences.
- Develop your personal brand and build your online identity through Linkedin, blogs, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram