Education Abroad Network (EAN)
The University of Minnesota Twin Cities Education Abroad Network includes and serves professional advisers, faculty members, administrators, and others involved with education abroad. Meetings will be organized and convened twice a year by the Learning Abroad Center, but the agenda will be open to issues and topics identified by the entire group and relevant to a majority of participants. Preference will be given to sharing of practices, benchmarking, and updates to foster communication and expanded, multidisciplinary collaboration in regard to study abroad. Meetings are usually held twice a year, once in the fall and once in the spring.
The next EAN meeting will be Fall 2023. The date, time, and topic are TBD.
EAN Advisory Board Members
- Jeanette Bowman, College of Liberal Arts, ([email protected])
- Gina Brewington, College of Food, Agricultural, and Natural Resource Sciences ([email protected])
- Scott Daby Learning Abroad Center, ([email protected])
- Natalie Sartori Wharton, College of Liberal Arts and Spanish & Portuguese Studies Department ([email protected])
- Chris Schlichting, College of Design ([email protected])
- Cathy Schuster, Office of Student Finance ([email protected])
- Ellen Sunshine, College of Education and Human Development ([email protected])
- Christopher Xaphakdy, College of Liberal Arts ([email protected])