Past Topics and Resources
For more information, contact Kim Hindbjorgen, [email protected]
Spring 2021 Education Abroad Network (EAN) Virtual Meeting
Topic: What does virtual learning mean for the future of education abroad?
Friday, May 7, 10-11:30 a.m.
Join us for the spring 2021 Education Abroad Network meeting. The focus of the meeting will be on the future of virtual learning in the education abroad context. As we plan for in-person instruction here and abroad, what happens to virtual learning? Is virtual learning an evolution in the field? What are the implications of what we have learned about virtual learning this past year, here and abroad? Please join us for this important conversation.
The last 15 minutes of the meeting updates will be provided to help guide you in your work with students as you prepare for summer orientations and the upcoming academic year
- Martha Johnson, Assistant Dean of Learning Abroad
- Christine Anderson, Learning Abroad Center Academic Director
- Beatriz Comte, Academic Coordinator and instructor for the Virtual International Internship course, The Fundación Ortega y Gasset, Argentina
Fall 2020 Education Abroad Network (EAN) Virtual Meeting
Wednesday, September 16, 2020
1:00 -2:00 p.m. — Presentation (Zoom webinar format)
2:00 - 2:30 p.m. — Interactive Q&A/Discussion (Zoom meeting format)
Our fall meeting’s purpose is to provide learning abroad program developments and updates.
- Education Abroad in the time of COVID-19
- Diversity Conversations with Onsite Staff
- Health & Safety Abroad
- Virtual International Internships Program overview
- Web recording available here
- EAN Fall 2020 Presentation Slides (pdf)
- COVID-19 Updates and Policies
- COVID-19 Response (pdf)
- Study Abroad During a Global Pandemic: Define Your Experience for Employers
- Virtual Internships