Learning Abroad Center

Requests for Additional Transcripts for Non-UofM Students

Policy Statement

One official transcript is provided for each non-University of Minnesota student, and is sent to the student’s home institution as indicated on the Transcript Request Form (TRF). A student can request additional copies for a fee from the Office of the Registrar.


For assistance with online transcript ordering or UofM password/login information, contact the UofM One Stop Student Services office (800.400. 8636).

More information can be found at Transcripts at One Stop Student Services.

Go Back