Submit Your Photos & Interviews
We Want to Hear from You
We want to hear about your time abroad. We know that every international experience is unique, so here is your chance to share your story so that we can show others the many faces of study abroad. Meet with us to talk about it or share your photos. Email Ilya to set up a time.
What to Share
Where did you go? What did you see? Whom did you meet? What did you do? How did it make you feel? When are you going back? These are just a few of the things we want to hear about.
How to Submit Photos
- Drop by our office with your memory card
- Sign a release and waiver granting us permission to use the photos on our website and in print
- We can use only high-resolution photographs (300 dpi or more). Check your camera for print-quality settings.
- We need photographs with diversity and cultural interest, so shots with different people in front of local landmarks are best.
- Other photo ideas: students engaged in academics or doing hands-on work, local events, or your homestay family.
- Questions and submissions go to Ilya.
Interview Process for Video or Text Profile
- Email to set up an appointment to come in for a video interview or to request an email interview form to be sent to you. Both formats will be posted online and/or used in our catalog
- Bring in photos of your experience so we can include them in the video or use them in our publications
- Sign a release and waiver granting us permission to use the video and photos on our website and in print
Learning Abroad Center Resources
Serve as a Contact for Future Participants
Prospective participants are always eager to ask questions and hear about the study abroad experience from a past participant’s perspective. Inquire with your program adviser if you are interested in serving as a contact that future study abroad participants can email with questions about your program.
Volunteer at Pre-Departure Orientation
Share your experiences with students as they prepare to go abroad. Contact your program adviser if you are interested in sharing your tips and advice at pre-departure orientation.