Complete your registration via OneStop using the instructions below. The priority registration deadline for Fall 2019 is Friday, June 7, 2019.
1. Go to: myu.umn.edu
2. Log in using your x.500 name and password.
3. Click on the "Academics" tab and navigate to your Fall 2019 registration shopping cart. Click here for a detailed registration guide.
4. Enter the following 5-digit class number:
- All colleges except CLA: 16558 (OLPD 3330 section 500, 1 cr, A-F)
- CLA Students: 33776 (OLPD 3330 section 501, 1 cr, A-F)
(Students with a double major in CLA and another college can select either the CLA section or other college section of Global Identity.)
5. Verify that the course number, and section number match the above information. Incorrect registration may trigger additional tuition to be billed to your account.
6. Once the course is in your shopping cart you will need to click "Proceed to Step 2 of 3" and confirm your selection, then click "Finish Enrolling" to complete the registration process.
*Note: Do not look for the class number to appear on the University of Minnesota OneStop class schedule website. The number you need for registration can only be found here. This course is in addition to the FOST placeholder credits that you will register for your particular learning abroad program, and may include an additional fee.
University of Minnesota Honors students should register for the Honors section of Global Identity, OLPD 3331H. Contact Corey Schultz at email@example.com or 612-625-9805 for the permission number.