Complete pre-application advising.
To complete the online application for this program, you will need to select or provide the following information on the online application:
|Education Abroad Center Location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center Name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education Abroad Term||See the Snapshot page for term options|
|Program Name||Child Family Health International|
|Track Name||Enter the program name|
|Country||Select the country of your program location|
Note If the specific track and term of the affiliated program you intend to apply to cannot be found within the application system, select “Program Not Found” on the application, and enter your specific application information in the fields given to request an application. Our staff will review your application and update your program, track, and term information.
I am a University of Minnesota Student. Click here to Apply!
Upon submitting the online application, you will be assigned an application checklist that includes information on completing Child Family Health International’s application:
- Copy of acceptance letter from Child Family Health International
- University of Minnesota Release and Waiver form
- Upon submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- Complete Child Family Health International application requirements as applicable.
- Your completed application is reviewed by our program team. If nominated for participation, the Learning Abroad Center contacts Child Family Health International staff to notify them of your status.
- You will be notified of an acceptance decision by the WIV affiliate. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist by the Learning Abroad Center. Log in to the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
- If you decide not to continue with the application process, log in to the online application and submit a Cancel Request. You must also notify Child Family Health International of your cancellation.