Complete pre-application advising.
Be aware: All programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
Know the following program information, which you will provide on the online application:
|Education abroad center location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education abroad term||See Program Dates for term options|
|Program Name||University Study in the United Kingdom|
|Track Name||Queen Mary, University of London|
After you submit your application, you will receive an email notification confirming that your application was received. Submitted applications are assigned an application checklist, which will include the following items:
- Queen Mary application (including an Official Transcript and one (1) Reference Letter).
- First Step
In addition to completing the Learning Abroad Center's Online application checklist, you must also submit an application and supporting materials directly to Queen Mary, University of London. Once your application has been reviewed and endorsed by the Learning Abroad Center, instructions for how to complete your application with Queen Mary, University of London will be sent to you.
- After submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- Complete Queen Mary, University of London’s application requirements as applicable.
- Your completed application is reviewed by our program team.
- The host institution makes the official acceptance decision. You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist. log into the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
- If you decide not to continue with the application process, log into the online application and submit a Cancel Request. You must also notify your host institution of your cancellation.
Affiliate organizations and partner universities will not accept applications from UMTC students without the endorsement of the Learning Abroad Center. Students must participate in affiliate organization and partner university programs through the standard Learning Abroad Center application process.