Complete pre-application advising.
Be aware: Learning Abroad Center programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
Know the following program information, which you will provide on the online application:
|Education abroad center location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education abroad term||See Dates page for term options|
|Program Name||Study & Intern in Toledo|
|Track Name||Study & Intern in Toledo|
After you submit your application, you will receive an email notification confirming that your application was received. Submitted applications are assigned an application checklist, which will include the following items:
- Course Selection Form (meet with your academic adviser(s) to ensure appropriate courses are chosen)
- Transcript (Non-UofM students only)
- Toledo Internship Application (Required only for internship applicants)
- Toledo Community Engagement Application (Required only for community engagement applicants)
- Toledo Universidad de Castilla la Mancha Application (Required only for applicants planning to take additional coursework at the Universidad)
- Home Institution Nomination (Non-UofM students only)
Detailed descriptions and instructions for submitting each checklist item are included on the application checklist assigned to you.
If you do not meet the GPA requirement for this program you will be required to submit two additional application items—the Low GPA Essay and Special Circumstances Recommendation. Both items will be added to your checklist after you start your application, and you will be notified when they have been added.
After your application checklist is complete, your application is reviewed by our program team. You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will have two weeks to confirm your spot on the program. Once confirmed, you will have additional required forms to complete before participating in the program. If you decide not to continue with the application process, log into the online application system and submit a Cancel Request.