Complete pre-application advising.
Be aware: All programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
To complete the online application for this program, you will need to select or provide the following information on the online application:
|Education Abroad Center Location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center Name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education Abroad Term||See the HECUA website for term options|
|Track Name||See the HECUA website for track name|
|Country||Select the country of your program location|
Note: If the specific track and term of the affiliated program you wish to apply to cannot be found within the application system, select “Program Not Found” on the application, and enter your specific application information in the fields given to request an application. Our staff will review your application and update your program, track, and term information.
Upon submitting the online application, you will be assigned an application checklist that includes:
- HECUA Application Page 3
Submit to HECUA:
- HECUA Application
Detailed descriptions and instructions for submitting each checklist item are included on the application checklist assigned to you.
Note: HECUA requires a $50 non-refundable application fee for all programs. Make all payments directly to HECUA.
- Upon submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- Complete HECUA’s application requirements as applicable.
- Your completed application is reviewed by our program team. If nominated for participation, the Learning Abroad Center completes and forwards the HECUA Application Page 3 to HECUA to notify them of your status.
- You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist. log into the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
- If you decide not to continue with the application process, log in to the online application and submit a Cancel Request. You must also notify your affiliate of your cancellation.