2018–19 Academic Year
All posted program fees reflect the University of Minnesota's partner school discount from DIS.
Billing & Payments
- Upon submission of your Confirmation and Payment Agreement Form, the Learning Abroad Center will charge you a $400 non-refundable deposit, which is due shortly after it posts to your University of Minnesota student billing account.
- You will receive an official e-bill notification via your University of Minnesota email account.
- The deposit due date is noted on your e-bill and is due prior to the release of financial aid.
- The remainder of your program fee will be billed to your University student billing account and is payable via the same method and due dates as regular University of Minnesota tuition.
- Visit One Stop for information on payment methods and due dates.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Most financial aid may be applied to study abroad. Note that May and Summer Session students must enroll in at least 6 credits to maintain minimal eligibility for financial aid.
- University of Minnesota students are eligible for $1.5 million in study abroad scholarships. Visit Financial Information for information on using financial aid and scholarships for study abroad.
- Attend our You CAN Afford to Study Abroad and scholarship info sessions (offered twice each semester). Check Learning Abroad Center News & Events for upcoming session times and locations.
Bridging Loan is a no-interest/no-fees loan that funds the upfront deposit and flights costs.
Before you apply to or confirm your participation on this program, review the Learning Abroad Center's Cancellation Policy to inform yourself of the timeline and financial obligations for canceling.