Be aware: All programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
To complete the online application for this program, you will need to select or provide the following information on the online application:
|Education abroad center location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education abroad term||Spring 2018 1-2 week|
|Program Name||Switzerland: Mountain Agriculture|
|Track Name||Switzerland: Mountain Agriculture|
*Note: If the specific track and term of the program you wish to apply to cannot be found within the application system, select “Program Not Found” on the application, and enter your specific application information in the fields given to request an application. Our staff will review your application and update your program, track, and term information.
Use your University of Minnesota internet ID (x.500) and password to log into to the Education Abroad application system.
Upon submitting the online application, you will be assigned an application checklist that includes:
- University of Minnesota Student Release and Waiver Form
Detailed descriptions and instructions for submitting each checklist item are included on the application checklist assigned to you.
- Upon submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit the Student Release and Waiver Form. Your application is not considered complete until the form has been received.
- Your completed application is forwarded to the program leader in the sponsoring college/department for review.
- The program leader will notify the Learning Abroad Center of acceptance decisions. If accepted, you will be notified via email and assigned a confirmation checklist, which includes:
- Health Information Form
- Confirmation and Payment Agreement
- Online Health & Safety Orientation
- Transcript Request Form (Non-UofM Students Only)
- Log into to the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
- Once all items have been submitted, your participation will be confirmed and your student account will be billed for the program deposit.
- If you decide not to continue with the application process, log into to the online application and submit a Cancel Request. You must also notify your program leader of your cancellation.
Please review the Collegiate/Departmental Program Cancellation Policy before submitting your application for this program.