Fees for Bologna Consortial Studies Program
Students from the University of Minnesota participating on this program are charged the above program fee. This includes tuition as well as the cost of application processing, advising services, course registration, grade transfer and posting for resident credit, assistance with financial aid, and international health insurance. Housing, airfare and meals are not included in the program fee.
Billing & Payments
Do not pay any deposits directly to your program provider, BCSP. The Learning Abroad Center will collect the deposit, which will be billed to your University of Minnesota student billing account.
- Upon submission of your Confirmation and Payment Agreement Form, the Learning Abroad Center will charge you a $400 non-refundable deposit (due shortly after it posts to your account).
- You will receive an official e-bill notification via your University of Minnesota email account.
- The deposit due date is noted on your e-bill and is due prior to the release of financial aid.
- Make all payments directly to the University of Minnesota.
- The remainder of your program fee will be billed to your University student billing account and is payable via the same method and due dates as regular University of Minnesota tuition. The University will pay the provider on your behalf.
- Visit OneStop for information on payment methods and due dates.
Some programs may require direct payment for items such as housing, supplementary meal plans, tuition and course fees upon arrival. Contact your affiliate if you need these additional expenses deferred until the release of your financial aid.
Before you apply to or confirm your participation on this program, review the Learning Abroad Center's cancellation policy to inform yourself of the timeline and financial obligations for canceling. You are responsible for the cancellation/refund policy of the host (affiliated) program if their cancellation policy exceeds that of the Learning Abroad Center.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
University of Minnesota students are eligible for more than $800,000 in study abroad scholarships. Visit the Scholarships Process webpage for information on scholarships for study abroad. Visit our affiliated scholarships webpage for additional funding opportunities specific this affiliate.
Attend our You CAN Afford to Study Abroad and scholarship info sessions (offered twice each semester). Check the Learning Abroad Center events page for upcoming session times and locations.