Complete pre-application advising.
Be aware: All programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
To complete the online application for this program, you will need to select or provide the following information on the online application:
|Education Abroad Center Location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center Name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education Abroad Term||See the Dates page for term options|
|Track Name||See the Dates page for track name|
|Country||Select the country of your program location|
Note: If the specific track and term of the affiliated program you wish to apply to cannot be found within the application system, select “Program Not Found” on the application, and enter your specific application information in the fields given to request an application. Our staff will review your application and update your program, track, and term information.
After you submit your application, you will receive an email notification confirming that your application was received. Submitted applications are assigned an application checklist, which will include the following items:
- Application Essay
- 2 Letters of Recommendation (One needs to be completed by a recent Italian instructor/professor and should include a detailed description your language level and proficiency)
Detailed descriptions and instructions for submitting each checklist item are included on the application checklist assigned to you.After your application checklist is complete, your application is reviewed by our program team. You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist, which you will complete to confirm your participation in the program. If you decide not to continue with the application process, log into the online application system and submit a Cancel Request.
- Upon submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- Your completed application is reviewed by our program team. If approved for participation, the Learning Abroad Center forwards your materials to and notifies Indiana University of your acceptance.
- You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist. log into the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
- Indiana University (IU) will communicate with you by email and you will be required to complete both UMN and IU confirmation materials.
- If you decide not to continue with the application process, log in to the online application and submit a Cancel Request.