Fees for ICLP Taiwan
University of Minnesota participants pay the program fee instead of on-campus tuition and fees for the term they are abroad.
How to Calculate the Total Program Fee
To calculate your total program fee:
- Find your Affiliate program fee
To locate ICLP Taiwan's published program fees, visit their cost information page for the ICLP Flagship Summer program.
- Add APAAC
Refer to the Affiliate Program Fees. Follow instructions on that page to determine your APAAC.
- Add International Health Insurance
Multiply the number of months you will be away by the current CISI international insurance rate.
- Subtract Affiliate Fee Reduction
Visit the Affiliate Program Fees to determine the fee reduction you receive for being a University of Minnesota student.
What Is the APAAC?
Students participating on affiliated programs are charged a program fee that is inclusive of the affiliate's program fee, University of Minnesota Advising, Placement, Academic, and Administrative Costs (APAAC) and international health insurance.
The APAAC covers:
- application processing
- advising services
- course registration
- grade transfer and posting for resident credit
- program billing and assistance with financial aid (when applicable)
Based on these additional services and benefits, the total program fee may be higher than the affiliate's published program fee.
Billing & Payments
Do not pay any deposits directly to your program provider, ICLP. The Learning Abroad Center will collect the deposit, which will be billed to your University of Minnesota student billing account.
- Upon submission of your Confirmation and Payment Agreement Form, the Learning Abroad Center will charge you a $400 non-refundable deposit (due shortly after it posts to your account).
- You will receive an official e-bill notification via your University of Minnesota email account.
- The deposit due date is noted on your e-bill and is due prior to the release of financial aid.
- Make all payments directly to the University of Minnesota.
- The remainder of your program fee will be billed to your University student billing account and is payable via the same method and due dates as regular University of Minnesota tuition. The University will pay the provider on your behalf.
- Visit OneStop for information on payment methods and due dates.
Some programs may require direct payment for items such as housing, supplementary meal plans, tuition and course fees upon arrival. Contact your affiliate if you need these additional expenses deferred until the release of your financial aid.
Before you apply to or confirm your participation on this program, review the Learning Abroad Center's cancellation policy to inform yourself of the timeline and financial obligations for canceling. You are responsible for the cancellation/refund policy of the host (affiliated) program if their cancellation policy exceeds that of the Learning Abroad Center.
Financial Aid & Scholarships
University of Minnesota students are eligible for more than $800,000 in study abroad scholarships. Visit the Scholarships Process webpage for information on scholarships for study abroad. Visit our affiliated scholarships webpage for additional funding opportunities specific this affiliate.
Attend our You CAN Afford to Study Abroad and scholarship info sessions (offered twice each semester). Check the Learning Abroad Center events page for upcoming session times and locations.