Complete pre-application advising.
Be aware: All programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
Know the following program information, which you will provide on the online application:
|Education Abroad Center Location||University of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center Name||TC Learning Abroad Center|
|Education Abroad Term||See Program Dates for term options|
|Program Name||University Study in Australia|
|Track Name||University of Sydney|
Once you submit your application, you will receive an email notification confirming that your application was received. Submitted applications are assigned an application checklist, which will include the following items:
Submit to the Learning Abroad Center:
- University of Sydney personal essay
In addition to completing the Learning Abroad Center's Online application checklist, you must also submit an application and supporting materials directly to the University of Sydney. Once your application has been reviewed and endorsed by the Learning Abroad Center, instructions for how to follow up with Sydney will be sent to you.
- Upon submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- You will have applications with both the Learning Abroad Center and the University of Auckland -- make sure to follow instructions for both applications when they're sent to you.
- You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist. Log in to the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
Affiliate organizations and partner universities will not accept applications from UMTC students without the endorsement of the Learning Abroad Center. Students must participate in affiliate organization and partner university programs through the standard Learning Abroad Center application process.