Complete pre-application advising.
Be aware: All programs require a $50 application fee. This fee will be charged to your student account upon submission of an online application.
Know the following program information, which you will provide on the online application:
|Education Abroad Center Location||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center Name||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education Abroad Term||See Program Dates for term options|
|Program Name||Study Abroad in Jordan|
Intensive Arabic or Internship
Upon submitting the LAC's online application, you will be assigned an application checklist that asks you to:
begin an application directly with CET
submit via email to the Learning Abroad Center by February 15 (summer term); April 15 (fall or academic year term); or October 15 (spring term):
- PDF of completed CET Home Institution Approval Form (Complete both pages with your name, program, and term)
submit to CET by March 1 (summer term); May 1 (fall or academic year term); or November 1 (spring term)
- CET Scholarship Application (optional: accessible via CET online application)
if your GPA is below 3.0, also submit to CET:
- one recommendation form or letter, preferably from an Arabic language instructor
- a GPA explanation statement giving background information on circumstances that resulted in the lower GPA
This is a Learning Abroad Center program offered in partnership with CET. You will complete application materials for both the Learning Abroad Center and CET. Detailed descriptions and instructions for submitting each checklist item are included on the application checklist assigned to you.
- Upon submitting the LAC online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- Complete CET's application requirements as applicable.
- When your application is complete, you will receive an email message indicating your application is under review by our program team. If nominated for participation, the Learning Abroad Center completes and submits the CET Home Institution Approval Form to CET to notify them of your status.
- CET will review your application and notify you of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a separate confirmation checklist by both the Learning Abroad Center and CET. Log in to both online applications to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items to confirm your participation in the program.
*If you decide not to continue with the application process, please be advised of our Cancellation Policy, and notify the Learning Abroad Center by submitting a Cancel Request in the application system, or by email.