ISEP Direct Netherlands
Complete pre-application advising.
To complete the online application for this program, you will need to select or provide the following information on the online application:
|Education abroad center location:||Univ of Minnesota, Twin Cities|
|Center name:||TC Learning Abroad Ctr|
|Education abroad term:||See the ISEP website for term options|
|Program Name:||ISEP Direct|
|Track Name:||See the ISEP website for the name of the host institution of your program|
|Country:||Select the country of your program location|
Note: If the specific track and term of the affiliated program you wish to apply to cannot be found within the application system, select “Program Not Found” on the application, and enter your specific application information in the fields given to request an application. Our staff will review your application and update your program, track, and term information.
Use your University of Minnesota internet ID (x.500) and password to log into the Education Abroad application system.
Upon submitting the online application, you will be assigned an application checklist that includes:
- ISEP Application Form
- ISEP Deposit
Detailed descriptions and instructions for submitting each checklist item are included on the application checklist assigned to you.
Note: you must submit a $390 deposit (payable to ISEP) with your application. The amount will be deducted from your total program fee.
- Upon submitting the online application, you will receive an automated email message indicating your application was received.
- Follow the instructions on your application checklist to submit all of the items. Your application is not considered complete until all items on your application checklist are either received or waived.
- Your completed application is reviewed by our program team. If nominated for participation, the Learning Abroad Center completes the ISEP Coordinator Reference Form and submits your full application and deposit to ISEP.
- The host institution makes the official acceptance decision. You will be notified of an acceptance decision by email. If accepted, you will be assigned a confirmation checklist. log into the online application to review the confirmation checklist and submit the required items.
- If you decide not to continue with the application process, log in to the online application and submit a Cancel Request. You must also notify your ISEP of your cancellation.