For further information or questions about this program, send an email to Molly Micheels or call at 612.624.3949.
Below is a list of students who participated in past sessions and are willing to answer your questions about the program. Contact them during your decision-making process or anytime during your pre-departure preparation to get a student perspective.
- Taylor Nelson -- Spring 2013, Speech, Language & Hearing Sciences major, Spanish minor
- Elle Weisenberger -- Spring 2013, Marketing & Public/Nonprofit Management major
- Andrea Guensburg -- Spring 2013, Biology major
- Kathryn Goerdt -- Spring 2012, Global Studies & Public Health major
- Chelsea Manor -- Fall 2011, International Business & Human Resources major
- Hannah Mihalko -- Spring 2012, Genetics major
- Aimee Lace -- Spring 2012, Global Studies & Psychology major, Spanish minor
- Shelby Johnson -- Fall 2011, Global Studies & Spanish major
About the Learning Abroad Center
Learning Abroad Center programs are:
- Affordable: our programs are cost effective.
- Academically strong: many programs have strong University of Minnesota departmental support and offer pre-approved courses for many majors.
- Culturally rich: regardless of the program you choose, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Expertly managed: our staff in Minnesota and abroad are trained professionals and are always available to answer your questions from extensive pre-departure advising, online orientations, to reentry programming. Your safety and well-being are paramount, and we work hard to ensure you have a rewarding, and safe, experience abroad.