For further information or questions about this program, send an email to Molly Micheels or call at 612.624.3949.
Below is a list of students who participated in past sessions and are willing to answer your questions about the program. Contact them during your decision-making process or anytime during your pre-departure preparation to get a student perspective.
- Mary Resman – Spring 2014, Accounting & Non Profit Management majors, Education track
- Taylor Nelson—Spring 2013, Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences major, Spanish minor
- Elle Weisenberger—Spring 2013, Marketing and Public/Nonprofit Management major
- Andrea Guensburg—Spring 2013, Biology major
- Kathryn Goerdt—Spring 2012, Global Studies and Public Health major
- Chelsea Manor—Fall 2011, International Business and Human Resources major
- Hannah Mihalko—Spring 2012, Genetics major
- Aimee Lace—Spring 2012, Global Studies and Psychology major, Spanish minor
- Shelby Johnson—Fall 2011, Global Studies and Spanish major
About the Learning Abroad Center
Learning Abroad Center programs are:
- Affordable: our programs are cost effective.
- Academically strong: many programs have strong University of Minnesota departmental support and offer pre-approved courses for many majors.
- Culturally rich: regardless of the program you choose, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the local culture.
- Expertly managed: our staff in Minnesota and abroad are trained professionals and are always available to answer your questions from extensive pre-departure advising and online orientations to reentry programming. Your safety and well-being are paramount, and we work hard to ensure you have a rewarding and safe experience abroad.